Submit a medical or admin request and get the help you need without waiting.

Re-housing on medical grounds

You should go to the Housing Options Department and tell them if you have medical grounds for re-housing.

They will write direct to us, and we can then furnish a report without charge to you.

Some help with housing information:

You may need to apply – to join the council housing waiting list:

  • for housing for health reasons
  • for city council sheltered housing for the elderly
  • for extra care and sheltered housing for the elderly
  • for help if you are homeless

Information is available from:
Housing Options, Floor 1, Civic Offices, Guildhall Square, Portsmouth PO1 2AX Tel: 9283 4989.